Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Did you get any sleep in the end?
About an hour. Up since around half six.

inkd

chilling out from my steak and salad with Stilton stuffed mushrooms, Becks chilling in the fridge for my night off. Had a rather good bargain at Hargroves in Totton this morning, cut a long story short due to a lack of communication and a mix-up, I got my first bib shorts today at a reduced price to negate my 20 minute wait and head scratching from the staff :thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening people. :hello: my god its bloomin hot here. My house is south facing. Temp is 33.6 deg C at the moment. Scorchio.:sun: :laugh: . I def didnt go out today. I hid inside and melted.

@Ansome be careful of this lot, especially the men, they are completely ga ga. The women of course are very mild and meek and genteel sweet natured, quiet ladies.;) hope everyone has had a good day.

we are expecting a storm tonight with possible localised flooding, but we won't get any here, not about 200 feet above the stream.:laugh: have a good evening folks

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening people. :hello: my god its bloomin hot here. My house is south facing. Temp is 33.6 deg C at the moment. Scorchio.:sun: :laugh: . I def didnt go out today. I hid inside and melted.

@Ansome be careful of this lot, especially the men, they are completely ga ga. The women of course are very mild and meek and genteel sweet natured, quiet ladies.;) hope everyone has had a good day.

we are expecting a storm tonight with possible localised flooding, but we won't get any here, not about 200 feet above the stream.:laugh: have a good evening folks

So Mrs D have you been doing any naked sunbathing :sun::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom