Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ansome

Hello. I have no idea what I'm doing here really other than I noticed my post count was on 49, didn't have anything useful (or useless) to add to anything and was enjoying a cup of tea, so I thought I know, I'll do a post in the tea thread here to make it 50 before I sign out. Hopefully I can get out as innocent as I was when I blundered in.

stephec

Squire
Hello. I have no idea what I'm doing here really other than I noticed my post count was on 49, didn't have anything useful (or useless) to add to anything and was enjoying a cup of tea, so I thought I know, I'll do a post in the tea thread here to make it 50 before I sign out. Hopefully I can get out as innocent as I was when I blundered in.
This thread is like Hotel California, you can never leave.

Your innocence has gone forever. :biggrin:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Not a chance fella.

You have entered the Abyss..

you are here to be corrupted...

& your soul belongs to us....

Ansome

My brother-in-law likes proper ground coffee and has some special mug he uses, like a cafetiere but an individual thermal one, so if everyone has tea he just sits there with his mug and plunges it down after twenty minutes when we're all wondering if there's another tea going. Smart Cafe or something, off Amazon?

classic33

Leg End Member
You going somewhere?

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello WD, classic, stephec, Ansome & anyone else out there.

Evening victor.

Enjoying the sunshine & my instant Tesco coffee, but wishing I had invested in a proper coffee maker & proper coffee.

Any highly rated coffee machines out there ?

Enjoy your day everyone.
Knock, Knock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom