Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
A party that is presumably over now.
Whens the house warming party then?
Yep, although there is still some washing up to do.

Housewarming? I reckon it'll take me two years to finish the new place. Not before then.

classic33

Leg End Member
Doesn't mean it can't be done though.

classic33

Leg End Member
10345986_724799750915495_847942634763035146_n.jpg

Ern1e

Über Member

classic33

Leg End Member
Ok @classic33 I am not going to be drawn into the old Lancs v Yorkshire thing mainly because living so close to that little hill that sits between us I would not feel safe knowing an invasion force could arrive here quite quickly lol. Yes you do have some very nice places buildings etc but we do have a few ourselves ! it's just we tend not to go on about them that much lol.
That one from Spinneys thread! See PM.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Evening peeps. Are you scaring everyone again classic? Yes @SteCenturion what or who are you hiding from? Ok everyone, have you all had a good day? I haven't done too much. Bit of gardening, and tidying up and pottering around.
After offering 100 of my Great British Pounds to get to the top of Georges list, the National Security Council found that I was operating an elaborate scam using a fake off shore account on the Isle uv Kylie & the £100 did not exist.

Special agents were attached to Operation Centurion with the task of taking out the Forum dim wit & through sources close to me I found that that M.F.I agent @classic33 had been ordered to "guide me to the other side".

Ever since, I have been a man on the run, a fugitive in my own slippers, wanted for a crime I failed to commit.

I have been forced to steal the identity of another, & have been prancing around Bolton, dropping double entendre's at will & going by the pseudonym of @stephec - so far undetected by the Cycle Chat Maffiosa

The punishment for my heinous crimes, a one way trip to Hades with classic33 or worse...

Extradition to...

Skelmersdale.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
After offering 100 of my Great British Pounds to get to the top of Georges list, the National Security Council found that I was operating an elaborate scam using a fake off shore account on the Isle uv Kylie & the £100 did not exist.

Special agents were attached to Operation Centurion with the task of taking out the Forum dim wit & through sources close to me I found that that M.F.I agent @classic33 had been ordered to "guide me to the other side".

Ever since, I have been a man on the run, a fugitive in my own slippers, wanted for a crime I failed to commit.

I have been forced to steal the identity of another, & have been prancing around Bolton, dropping double entendre's at will & going by the pseudonym of @stephec - so far undetected by the Cycle Chat Maffiosa

The punishment for my heinous crimes, a one way trip to Hades with classic33 or worse...

Extradition to...

Skelmersdale.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom