Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
What's Arabella being used for, are you being seduced by the n+1 syndrome?
I am now running the Falkirk Belles cycle group, so thought it wouldn't always be appropriate to be riding my MTB on leisure rides, as it does tend to play havoc with the arthritis in my neck and spine at times.
Arabella will be more comfortable and a good compromise as I don't like the riding position of a road bike.

stephec

Squire
I am now running the Falkirk Belles cycle group, so thought it wouldn't always be appropriate to be riding my MTB on leisure rides, as it does tend to play havoc with the arthritis in my neck and spine at times.
Arabella will be more comfortable and a good compromise as I don't like the riding position of a road bike.
Is that like, 'ladies who lunch,' on bikes?

classic33

Leg End Member
It's party time!!!!!! :cheers::bravo:

We've got half the village around this afternoon to say goodbye. The house is full of boxes and party food. There are lists everywhere. We've done the change of address cards, and we've got a pile of stuff for the charity shops. Party starts at three, by which time Federer should be 2 sets to love up, and by the time we've run out of Pimms he'll have sewn it up.

Enjoy your day :smile:
Kept that quiet didn't you!

0lonerider

Veteran
good morning classic

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes? You are not going to tell me off are you?
When I've finished fettling it in the living room, I shall take the Defy to the bathroom and shower him nice and clean, then back to the living room, once dried, to be polished.
Where else would you fettle a bike?
Outside in the sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom