Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning bobby. Morning everyone. A beautiful day here today again :sun:. :cuppa: the smell of coffee is wonderful as always. Have a good day everyone:hello: amd if your heading out for a :bicycle: have a good one ladies and gentlemen. Bora da.
Good morning Ms WD:hello:
I'm decided where to go to and what to do if I'm out....more geocaches await the Bawb..a lazy saunter along country lanes I think.
One more :cuppa:
and I'll think some more:laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Your still around then!
Sithi

No...........I had gone to bed by then :laugh:

MikeG

Guru
It's party time!!!!!! :cheers::bravo:

We've got half the village around this afternoon to say goodbye. The house is full of boxes and party food. There are lists everywhere. We've done the change of address cards, and we've got a pile of stuff for the charity shops. Party starts at three, by which time Federer should be 2 sets to love up, and by the time we've run out of Pimms he'll have sewn it up.

Enjoy your day :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
I'm not cycling today and the weather for taking the lad out looks 'iffy' too :sad:

I will be cleaning and making some small adjustments to Priscilla later (hand grips/brake/gear levers).
I went to Glasgow yesterday and bought Arabella a kickstand and a chain stay protector. Priscilla wasn't left out and got a new can of disc brake cleaner :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru

We've got half the village around this afternoon to say goodbye. The house is full of boxes and party food. There are lists everywhere. We've done the change of address cards, and we've got a pile of stuff for the charity shops. Party starts at three, by which time Federer should be 2 sets to love up, and by the time we've run out of Pimms he'll have sewn it up.

I shall wish you a virtual 'Happy Moving Day' or whatever it's called!
It will be nice to see your progress on the 'new' house. Good Luck!

stephec

Squire
Morning all.
I'm not cycling today and the weather for taking the lad out looks 'iffy' too :sad:

I will be cleaning and making some small adjustments to Priscilla later (hand grips/brake/gear levers).
I went to Glasgow yesterday and bought Arabella a kickstand and a chain stay protector. Priscilla wasn't left out and got a new can of disc brake cleaner :smile:
Priscilla's not getting jealous is she?

stephec

Squire

How far are you moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom