Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Not sure whether it is appropriate to "like" that, but I know where you are coming from! I'm expecting a similar number on my return next week - plus meetings, plus a new way of doing something, plus I'll probably find I've been moved to a different desk etc, etc, etc. I left an empty desk, and expect to come back to a pile of work........ Aah forget it! Where's the Kronenbourg?

My emails are not monitored when I am away so I just have to plough through them a few at a time. My desk was clear when I left it on Friday, not for long though :dry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Would you believe it. An email has just landed about a flat exchange from a bloke in NR7 :banghead:
Sounds about right.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sounds about right.
If he'd have replied when I'd originally emailed him the piccies, I'd not have applied for the Exeter job. Heigh ho.
I'm off to go and practice now. My fingers are tingling. After such a long drive, I'm still too awake to think about going to bed. Anyway, I just peeped in the room and Hubster is sleeping like a starfish with a Jack Russell either side of him and a Greyhound stretched along the bottom of the bed with his cuddly toy. No room for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom