Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Telepathic Posting.jpg

stephec

Squire
I had a close shave earlier, I almost ended up having to go to Swansea tomorrow, luckily I managed to talk my way out of it.

Just think @welsh dragon I could have called in to say hello on my way home. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I had a close shave earlier, I almost ended up having to go to Swansea tomorrow, luckily I managed to talk my way out of it.

Just think @welsh dragon I could have called in to say hello on my way home. :smile:

Not bloody likely sunshine. No way would I tell you exactly where I live. I'm not that stupid. :laugh::laugh:

oh and was it modchre industrial estate that you were talkong about in Newtown @stephec

stephec

Squire
Not bloody likely sunshine. No way would I tell you exactly where I live. I'm not that stupid. :laugh::laugh:

oh and was it modchre industrial estate that you were talkong about in Newtown @stephec

Zest Foods it was, like I say though it's at least ten years since I've been there, I've not even been to Builth Wells for years either.

Just wait for the day when you get a pm saying, "I'm in Barmouth, come for a frolic on the beach." :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
What you do is lure him down some obscure country lane & then leave him there. Lost in the middle of no-where.

Lured to my doom by the siren. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom