Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon everyone. MR WD decided he wanted to do the shopping today, so I had a 50 mile round drive. Just got back, put my feet up with a cup of coffee. Not getting out this afternoon as it looks like it's going to rain. Hope everyone is having a good day.

stephec

Squire
Afternoon everyone. MR WD decided he wanted to do the shopping today, so I had a 50 mile round drive. Just got back, put my feet up with a cup of coffee. Not getting out this afternoon as it looks like it's going to rain. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Where's your big shop, Newtown?

classic33

Leg End Member
172TD, got back this afternoon. Ryanair FR2163 landing at 14:41, having left five minutes late. Don't think he'll be on tonight. As he adjusts to the heat difference!

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Bonjour. How are you tonight. Well I hope.

Still not got into the holiday spirit then?

Having a great time thanks - and so is the bike which has its own bedroom for the week.
20B.jpg

A bit cloudy and damp round here today, so we drove to Collioure - a beautiful little place on the Med, down near the Spanish border. Scorchio!
. 99.JPG

Found a bike that would really suit you, Dragon.
102.JPG

The sun finally came out this evening ....... so things to do. I may be a while.
62 Cold Beer.jpg

Cheers. Donger.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I only had 2 days off, this morning I went back into work and to 100 emails :wacko:
Not sure whether it is appropriate to "like" that, but I know where you are coming from! I'm expecting a similar number on my return next week - plus meetings, plus a new way of doing something, plus I'll probably find I've been moved to a different desk etc, etc, etc. I left an empty desk, and expect to come back to a pile of work........ Aah forget it! Where's the Kronenbourg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom