Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Coffee, Strong.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

classic33

Leg End Member
it's awfy cold, freezy rain:thumbsup:
Gonna love ya and leave ya...
hoping for an early trip the morn but no the bike:ohmy:(if the cloud cover is very high;))
Night all:hello:
Sithi

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm in for an eventful Saturday :smile:. It's 7:10am here, and I'm leaving shortly to go to the cafe for breakfast, then one of my very rare train trips into Melbourne, where I'll be picking up a new desktop PC from a PC store. Very nicely specced, too! :hyper:
I'll then take a taxi home with it, and leave it there while I head off again to do the grocery shopping. Hopefully by tomorrow evening the desktop PC will be more or less ready to use.

Wish me luck: The Flu Express, aka train, isn't my preferred method of transport (the clue is in the name I just gave it :thumbsup:), but I don't have a full-on cargo bike setup to take the PC home.

The PC is this one, by the way, with a different choice of graphics card and power supply:
http://www.cplonline.com.au/code16-quadro-k2000-professional-graphic-system.html

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm in for an eventful Saturday :smile:. It's 7:10am here, and I'm leaving shortly to go to the cafe for breakfast, then one of my very rare train trips into Melbourne, where I'll be picking up a new desktop PC from a PC store. Very nicely specced, too! :hyper:
I'll then take a taxi home with it, and leave it there while I head off again to do the grocery shopping. Hopefully by tomorrow evening the desktop PC will be more or less ready to use.

Wish me luck: The Flu Express, aka train, isn't my preferred method of transport (the clue is in the name I just gave it :thumbsup:), but I don't have a full-on cargo bike setup to take the PC home.

The PC is this one, by the way, with a different choice of graphics card and power supply:
http://www.cplonline.com.au/code16-quadro-k2000-professional-graphic-system.html
Take a box of kleenex, handing them out as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom