Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Squire

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Are you there?

I was in 2011! (i think)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Home from work. Really really tired and snoozed all the way up the A11. Happily, hubster was driving.
We have organised that friend's dogs will be looked after by friend's nephew, especially after narky phone call from HA about the horrendous racket of barking, howling and loud whining that we lived through until the small hours of the morning. We got hit for a sack of dog food as friend admitted that he assumed that we would feed them for 6 days free & for gratis :angry:

We managed to work around all the showers, which was a minor miracle in itself. I now have a huge mug of tea and feeling a little more human now.

stephec

Squire
Home from work. Really really tired and snoozed all the way up the A11. Happily, hubster was driving.
We have organised that friend's dogs will be looked after by friend's nephew, especially after narky phone call from HA about the horrendous racket of barking, howling and loud whining that we lived through until the small hours of the morning. We got hit for a sack of dog food as friend admitted that he assumed that we would feed them for 6 days free & for gratis :angry:

We managed to work around all the showers, which was a minor miracle in itself. I now have a huge mug of tea and feeling a little more human now.
Finished already, are you working on the poets day principle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom