Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't leave you lot alone for 5 minutes can I. Mr WD used to to that as well. We would go to the fish and chip shop. He would Buy me fish and chips, then say, never let it be said I never take you anywhere.
Did he ask for any of the chips though?

stephec

Squire
At least fish & chips and a bottle of cola! Maybe some mushy peas. Too much to ask do you think?

They weren't open at night in the winter. I've had a couple of folks want to exchange flats with me from Gt Yarmouth. We've found the potential exchange resistable.
We went in Harry Ramsden while we were there, very nice at a price.

The 2p falls are great, give the kids a couple of quid each and they're sorted for a while.

stephec

Squire
When I was first with Hubster, we went to Doncaster and he said that he'd show me the sites. We passed a building site, then another one, past a large pile of coal waste and then the local tip. Sheesh! I can't do with excitement like that every day.
You had the executive tour I see. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Have you become a PCSO?
No. I was a volunteer steward

MikeG

Guru
We went in Harry Ramsden while we were there, .........

I got shot in the head once in Harry Ramsden's in Leeds.

It wrecked my meal, too, which was a pity, because I'd really looked forward to it. The chips got a bit soggy, and my batter was ruined. Those pump-action water-rifles are pretty effective over the width of a restaurant, and I had to applaud the kid for his accuracy.

stephec

Squire
I got shot in the head once in Harry Ramsden's in Leeds.

It wrecked my meal, too, which was a pity, because I'd really looked forward to it. The chips got a bit soggy, and my batter was ruined. Those pump-action water-rifles are pretty effective over the width of a restaurant, and I had to applaud the kid for his accuracy.

Did you applaud him with the back of your hand?

Mind you that's Leeds for you. :biggrin:

MikeG

Guru
I had a good time that day: it was the same day that my wife jammed the vehicle I was preparing for a trans-Africa drive under the height restricting bar at the local swimming pool, and had to be cut free by the fire brigade. Ripped 6 or 8 holes straight through the roof of my Landcruiser.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom