Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
You aren't fooling me. I saw you behind the tree......
That's a cardboard cut out decoy. :smile:

@ScotiaLass Is that a friend of yours?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Home from work. It's been a long day today, even though it was only 3 walking dogs and 1 dog to groom. My left arm is still suffering from being squashed by that stupid woman on monday. I can feel a dent for heaven's sake.
I got home and headed straight for a goodly sized slice of coffee & walnut cake (not a fast day today, can you tell?). I'll go and work it off later, out on the bike.

classic33

Leg End Member
Explains the missing piece!
1939602.jpg

stephec

Squire
Yebbut, you've only got one left shoulder. In a photo of two people you might expect to see 2 left shoulders (plus, of course, 2 right shoulders). I made the error of assuming that SL has the standard number of left shoulders, which is something I can't actually verify.

I'll let you know if I ever get chance, don't hold your breath though. :smile:

stephec

Squire
You'll notice the grassy knoll in the background!

I didn't notice any background in that picture.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening people. Went out for a pootle this morning. I found a new route so went for a look see. Very productive it was as well. Earlier on it looked like it was going to rain, but notning yet..... the temperature is set to drop though.

Hope you are all having a good evening. :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Evening people. Went out for a pootle this morning. I found a new route so went for a look see. Very productive it was as well. Earlier on it looked like it was going to rain, but notning yet..... the temperature is set to drop though.

Hope you are all having a good evening. :hello:
Well done, you:thumbsup:
I like to explore...but I think I've exhausted all the nooks and cranny within distance..
Its been a wat afternoon here but hey ho! the weekend approaches:thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We are just off for a ride. Might go and explore out Morley, Deopham way for a change. Hubster has threatened to come riding too :eek::bicycle:. It'll be a slow one then. Better not have any more cake then. I had better save a calorie or 3 so I can have a bag of crisps tomorrow night with @stephec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom