Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
We are just off for a ride. Might go and explore out Morley, Deopham way for a change. Hubster has threatened to come riding too :eek::bicycle:. It'll be a slow one then. Better not have any more cake then. I had better save a calorie or 3 so I can have a bag of crisps tomorrow night with @stephec
A bag of crisps see, never let it be said that a lady doesn't live the high life when she's with me.

They'll be Kettle or Tyrell's obviously, non of that cheap Walkers nonsense. :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
A bag of crisps see, never let it be said that a lady doesn't live the high life when she's with me.

They'll be Kettle or Tyrell's obviously, non of that cheap Walkers nonsense. :smile:
You sound like Hubster. He said that he'd take me for a sit down meal with something fizzy to drink and we ended up sharing a packet of cheese & onion crisps and a can of lemonade, sat on Gt Yarmouth seafront. Bloody freezing it was too. Who said that romance was dead? I think that it might have been me.

stephec

Squire
You sound like Hubster. He said that he'd take me for a sit down meal with something fizzy to drink and we ended up sharing a packet of cheese & onion crisps and a can of lemonade, sat on Gt Yarmouth seafront. Bloody freezing it was too. Who said that romance was dead? I think that it might have been me.
Technically he didn't lie. :smile:
Did you have a go on the 2p falls as well?

classic33

Leg End Member
That just goes to show how effective my disguise is.
Fooled even you.

Saluki

What were you expecting?
At least fish & chips and a bottle of cola! Maybe some mushy peas. Too much to ask do you think?
Technically he didn't lie. :smile:
Did you have a go on the 2p falls as well?
They weren't open at night in the winter. I've had a couple of folks want to exchange flats with me from Gt Yarmouth. We've found the potential exchange resistable.

Saluki

I can't leave you lot alone for 5 minutes can I. Mr WD used to to that as well. We would go to the fish and chip shop. He would Buy me fish and chips, then say, never let it be said I never take you anywhere.
When I was first with Hubster, we went to Doncaster and he said that he'd show me the sites. We passed a building site, then another one, past a large pile of coal waste and then the local tip. Sheesh! I can't do with excitement like that every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom