Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good afternoon people. Went out for a ride this mornng. Posted the write up and photos. I ended up with a couple of ouches as well. I cut my finger on one of the unfoldy bits of my bike and it hurt. I was bleeding all over my bike. After that when I finished my ride, I looked down and noticed my leg was bleeding just above my ankle. Obviously caught it on the pedals. Then when I got home and got into the shower, I noticed I had a large bruise on the inside of my right thigh and I have no idea how I got that one.

It's blooming hot out there again. Hope everyone has had a good day, whatever you have been doing.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Good afternoon people. Went out for a ride this mornng. Posted the write up and photos. I ended up with a couple of ouches as well. I cut my finger on one of the unfoldy bits of my bike and it hurt. I was bleeding all over my bike. After that when I finished my ride, I looked down and noticed my leg was bleeding just above my ankle. Obviously caught it on the pedals. Then when I got home and got into the shower, I noticed I had a large bruise on the inside of my right thigh and I have no idea how I got that one.

It's blooming hot out there again. Hope everyone has had a good day, whatever you have been doing.
Sorry you've got cuts and bruises. If it's any consolation I've also knocked or cut myself a few times without knowing how I've done it.:wacko:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon all people of Tealandia.
Back from work having groomed the dog from hell with an owner who was worse and her mother who was a chuffing nightmare.
Firstly dog-mum wanted me to groom in the garden, which is not a bad thing but wanted me to set up in bright sunshine were I wanted the shade. She then tried to 'help' by cuddling the damn dog. Then dog-mum's actual mother came out and also tried to help. My arm got quite badly squashed between 'grandma' and my control post poles, then the dog scrabbled my arm badly. I have a bloody great lump has come up on my left arm now, with associated scratch marks and a huge bruise arriving.
I suggested that I went home as neither woman seemed happy about their 'precious' being groomed. They had tried to do it themselves and had made an unholy mess of it. They wanted me to use scissors on the knots :eek: Yeah right. I stopped work again and suggested that I left it there and packed up as they wouldn't let me work and kept picking the sodding dog up. I was bleeding from scratches by now and not in a good humour. I did managed to finish the stupid thing in the end. Dog-mum asked for my business card but I said "No, I don't think so. I don't ever want to see your dog again thank you". I had been paid by this point. Then I left. I have had a HUGE bit of consolation cake.

I am now on my 3rd mug of tea to get over the trauma of the day and am actively hunting flat swaps in Ipswich, Cambridge and other places not too far away but too bloomin' far to go grooming.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Is it Monday all day Mr C?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
It is grey outside :smile:
The week begins quietly.
The schools break up for their long break, this is when I wish I was back in school. :ohmy:
A fine morning to residents of this thread :hello:

Hi Bobby :hello:
So if the schools north of the border have shut for the summer holidays, when do they re-open? I think it's about another 4 weeks till they shut here and then start back in the first week of September. Do the kids in Scotland go back in mid August?

Bobby Mhor

Guru

You are a silly dragon
I'll send the Doc round, shall I ?
Doctor Bobby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom