Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I hope you're going to wear something in place of the shorts?

I've found out what a geocache is today, entered my postcode and apparently there's about five within a five mile radius of me.
Mind you...be up your street hanging about bushes and trees :thumbsup:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Do people really leave a box hanging around in some bushes and hope it's hidden enough that it's not going to disappear?
Yeah, some around here have been in place for over 10 years..
I've placed 7 out and only had problems with a couple...
It's an excellent pastime to add with being out cycling...
It's not just boxes, micro magnetic nano caches, all sorts of containers are used...

stephec

Squire
Yeah, some around here have been in place for over 10 years..
I've placed 7 out and only had problems with a couple...
It's an excellent pastime to add with being out cycling...
It's not just boxes, micro magnetic nano caches, all sorts of containers are used...

There's one showing on a country park half a mile from me where I go for a run, would a phone app or Garmin 705 be good enough to find it?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
There's one showing on a country park half a mile from me where I go for a run, would a phone app or Garmin 705 be good enough to find it?
I use c:geo on my android phone...dunno bout IPhone..
Apparently you can for the 705 but you may have to register on Geocaching.com first to download the cache GPS..
I am just an ordinary member so I write down the hint in a notepad which I carry with me..
Check any caches listing before you head to and check it is still active.. I normally avoid any which have a couple of DNF (did not find) recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom