Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can make it look like it is though.

I was all done for midday when somebody came mithering, then spent the next three hours pulling apart and rebuilding a conveyor system.
Loose screws!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They reckon the cost of closing the M62, following an accident, costs a £1,000,000 per minute

It the volume of traffic that amazes me. You just don't realise how many 000's of vehicles move per hour

172traindriver

Legendary Member
[QUOTEClassic33, post: 3119731, member: 299"]Looking at something isn't hard work!
I can make it look like it is though.

I was all done for midday when somebody came mithering, then spent the next three hours pulling apart and rebuilding a conveyor system.[/QUOTE]

Was it working when you left?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I remember when it closed one day.

According to the radio, woodhead, the snake, and even the route through Eyam to Castleton were all knackered, I spent hours trying to go over the top of Halifax and get on to the M65.

Remember a nasty fatal crash near Frankley services a couple of hours ago. M5 shut for hours, it was gridlock for miles around and even spread back into the centre of Birmingham as the Bristol and Hagley Roads came to a standstill. Real tragic circumstances regarding the accident also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom