Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon :hello:

stephec

Squire
Any women after you in this town? :laugh:

I've not been there for at least five years now.

What I thought would be a couple of hours turned into five hours on site.

You can't beat it when you finish your job and someone comes up and says, "while you're here can you look at this as well?" :sad:

stephec

Squire
Heading out with @Rickshaw Phil in a bit. Definitely a day to be on a bike around here. The Main A5 trunk road around Shrewsbury closed due to fatal accident. The Old A5 diversion closed due to accident and the M54 motorway closed both ways between Shrewsbury and Telford due to accident :eek:. Total gridlock comes to mind.
I must have missed all that, I went down the A5 from Oswestry then turned off on the A488 towards BishopsCastle, everything was moving well at about 9:15.

gavgav

Legendary Member
I must have missed all that, I went down the A5 from Oswestry then turned off on the A488 towards BishopsCastle, everything was moving well at about 9:15.
Accident was at Emstrey Island. We passed lots of queues on our ride. There is talk of people being stuck for 5 hours on the A5 between Telford and Shrewsbury!!:eek:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The closure was at Emstrey and was just on the westbound section. Got in from the ride not long ago and despite the fact they've partially reopened the A5 from this mornings accident it's still quite manic in places as there have been a number of crashes on the alternative routes.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom