Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
:tired: Well, I'm off to bed. My busy day at work has probably set things up nicely for tomorrow to be a very productive day... yayy for me! Good night, all.
Sithi
10358755_320182281471407_485169378983656875_n.jpg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning all.
It's drizzly here today, just as well I'm going to town today then.
Buenos dias fellow teadrinkers.....it's stopped raining now:dance::dance:! Awaiting results of the interview last Tiswas day:sweat::reading: and listening to Kate Bush.

stephec

Squire
Who me? Its been sunny here all day. Blue skies, sun, heaven, but I had to go out. How is everyone this afternoon by the way.
Where are you off to now, have you already got your bookcase?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am back in from work and considering making today one of my 'fast' days as I've had bugger all since breakfast and it's nearly 6 now. I'm not sure that I can stuff 1250 calories between now and bedtime.

Today we announce with great joy that we have the patter of tiny claws in our home. The dogs are unimpressed and Wassily and Alexandr are mightily pee'd off as they now have to share their shelf with Baby Oleg and his cuddly grub :wub::wub::wub: He has arrived from Meekovo and is in a box with arrows on saying 'this way up' in case he gets travel sick. Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom