Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Do enlighten me.
A Day Without.jpg

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Well basically we chat about anything over tea (or coffee) and cake. That's it really.
Oh and sometimes we actually understand what we are talking about...:laugh:
I think I must be dimmer than I realised! I've already given up posting on the "post a lie about the poster above" thread because I keep being overtaken and ending up posting about someone thre persons above. From this I have learned never to engage in a battle of wits if you are unarmed. I think your thread also has me beaten! (But it's still nice to look in from time to time).

ScotiaLass

Guru
I think I must be dimmer than I realised! I've already given up posting on the "post a lie about the poster above" thread because I keep being overtaken and ending up posting about someone thre persons above. From this I have learned never to engage in a battle of wits if you are unarmed. I think your thread also has me beaten! (But it's still nice to look in from time to time).
Oh please do pop in! :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member

Have the odd cuppa even
Extra Large Cup.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Evening Boss. Quite good a day, I guess, and I've just had a fun evening stripping and rebuilding a friend's sit-on mower, which broke down attempting to hack down the jungle behind the house we are hoping to buy. I've also put 4 CC ers on my Ignore list, which is going to make me a much nicer person.

Good on you. I take it they were annoying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom