Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am off for more tea. This housing exchange malarkey is a right PITA. How does anyone looking at a potential exchange for a 2 bed property within a 50 mile radius of Norwich think that I would be interested in exchanging for a studio flat in bloody Aberdeen. What a faff.

MikeG

Guru
Good evening everyone. Hope you have all had a good day today. :hello: evening traindriver
Evening Boss. Quite good a day, I guess, and I've just had a fun evening stripping and rebuilding a friend's sit-on mower, which broke down attempting to hack down the jungle behind the house we are hoping to buy. I've also put 4 CC ers on my Ignore list, which is going to make me a much nicer person.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening Boss. Quite good a day, I guess, and I've just had a fun evening stripping and rebuilding a friend's sit-on mower, which broke down attempting to hack down the jungle behind the house we are hoping to buy. I've also put 4 CC ers on my Ignore list, which is going to make me a much nicer person.

I wonder who they are. I think I can guess who one of them is. So you day has been eventful then :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Going to go to bed early and watch The Secret Life of Cats. Wonder if my Siamese will come through and watch it too? :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
You saying weren't nice before!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening everyone. Just had to say that, of all of the threads on this entire forum, this is by far and away the most unfathomable to me. That any of you ever know what on earth is going on is truly impressive. All lovely people ... just, collectively, mad as a box of bats (in the nicest possible way).
<pats seat beside her> Come sit with me, I shall explain...possibly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom