Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
:eek:

but how will I still fornicate ?
F nose...

Twitter is an excellent tool once you remove the tools...
I got two accounts but I don't get in to this 'following' everything that move stuff..

Facebook?
their privacy intrusions are horrendous

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just back from a Short ride
https://www.strava.com/activities/245809296/segments/5764954521

Drinking tea (of course) and looking forward to cottage pie for lunch.
(And Bond later).
This Strava business easy to use Brian ??

Even for a techno-numpty like me ?

Have got platinum discount rates at wiggle & there is an older version Garmin at a semi reasonable price I would like.

Not really interested in all the racing & beating other peoples times, more just a log of where, how far & personal fitness etc.

Last edited:

ScotiaLass

Guru
We sometimes do one & get up at about 4.30, there are cars on by then & professional buyers too, head torches on & another clasped in hand or teeth, like rabid dogs the lot of 'em.

Some are trying to climb in your car before you've unpacked & set up...

usually i will growl at them & they run away.
It wasn't too bad. Had a few lurkers but I just keep the boxes in the car and bring out items bit by bit so they don't start digging through stuff before I'm ready.
I made about £35 and the ex made £70 (he had a lot of car radios, a satnav and electrical stuff). Cleared a few boxes out the loft and that's £35 in my pocket.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just back from a Short ride
https://www.strava.com/activities/245809296/segments/5764954521

Drinking tea (of course) and looking forward to cottage pie for lunch.
(And Bond later).
who you Bonding with ?

classic33

Leg End Member
This Strava business easy to use Brian ??

Even for a techno-numpty like me ?

Have got platinum discount rates at wiggle & there is an older version at a semi reasonable price I would like.

Not really interested in all the racing & beating other peoples times, more just a log of where, how far & personal fitness etc.
Have a gander at this and see if there's any popular routes near you.

classic33

Leg End Member
It wasn't too bad. Had a few lurkers but I just keep the boxes in the car and bring out items bit by bit so they don't start digging through stuff before I'm ready.
I made about £35 and the ex made £70 (he had a lot of car radios, a satnav and electrical stuff). Cleared a few boxes out the loft and that's £35 in my pocket.
No takers for the two largest items then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom