Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Never use work computers and internet for anything except work stuff, and I have the dullest facebook profile where the work colleagues go, and I never post on it.
I have twitter which I rarely use & wouldn't talk about work or to anyone at work on & I just don't do FB at all.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning all... hope you are all well. I'm not, yucky cold, sneezing and coughing and that horrible thing when even your gums ache! :thumbsdown:

I hadn't seen this. Without an option to opt out of it then that'll be me done here, I really hate when I'm not the one controlling where I want to post. :thumbsdown:

So with that, happy days everyone, I may keep an eye on you and for any changes to the above but otherwise gone..:hello:
Good morning Ian :hello: & Meta lon :hello:

It would be a shame if you had to duck out Ian but the couldn't blame you either.

I have a deep mistrust of both, especially as our 'management' seem to use it as a weapon to impose discipline procedures or worse still, try to sack people via watching staff comments etc.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all... hope you are all well. I'm not, yucky cold, sneezing and coughing and that horrible thing when even your gums ache! :thumbsdown:

I hadn't seen this. Without an option to opt out of it then that'll be me done here, I really hate when I'm not the one controlling where I want to post. :thumbsdown:

So with that, happy days everyone, I may keep an eye on you and for any changes to the above but otherwise gone..:hello:

Take care Ian

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Either a small car or large! handsets.
like those ones Del & Rodney were trying to sell down Peckham High Street ?

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I have twitter which I rarely use & wouldn't talk about work or to anyone at work on & I just don't do FB at all.

I use twitter but I daren't mention anything about work on it...

I don't do tw***er. Thank god. I had a look at the link Mikey posted. Not good.

It's inescapable, it's not just Cyclechat it's YACF and Pedal Cafe and maybe others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom