Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning everyone :cuppa:
Morning Mikey,

doing owt good, off for a cycle or visit Leeds or anything ?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Right, I am off as need to be up at 6.30am
We sometimes do one & get up at about 4.30, there are cars on by then & professional buyers too, head torches on & another clasped in hand or teeth, like rabid dogs the lot of 'em.

Some are trying to climb in your car before you've unpacked & set up...

usually i will growl at them & they run away.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all... hope you are all well. I'm not, yucky cold, sneezing and coughing and that horrible thing when even your gums ache! :thumbsdown:

Really gone quiet since the announcement that parts would be visible on FB & twatter.

I hadn't seen this. Without an option to opt out of it then that'll be me done here, I really hate when I'm not the one controlling where I want to post. :thumbsdown:

So with that, happy days everyone, I may keep an eye on you and for any changes to the above but otherwise gone..:hello:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning all :hello:
Dogs home for me today, bit cloudy out......................but dry :thumbsup:
Morning solitaire :hello:

a bit rude but hey, are you a :angel: volunteer or employed regards the doggies ?

Either way it's a commendable job :thumbsup:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Morning all... hope you are all well. I'm not, yucky cold, sneezing and coughing and that horrible thing when even your gums ache! :thumbsdown:

I hadn't seen this. Without an option to opt out of it then that'll be me done here, I really hate when I'm not the one controlling where I want to post. :thumbsdown:

So with that, happy days everyone, I may keep an eye on you and for any changes to the above but otherwise gone..:hello:

https://twitter.com/UkCyclingForums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom