Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
So I noticed. Have you had a good day?
Little one has yet another cold & her indoors sounds like Marriella Frostrup or whatever she is called, other than that, same old, same old.

Had a post back from a member who has set up a cycle group locally though so that could be good when weather turns a bit better.

How about you, done anything interesting ?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Little one has yet another cold & her indoors sounds like Marriella Frostrup or whatever she is called, other than that, same old, same old.

Had a post back from a member who has set up a cycle group locally though so that could be good when weather turns a bit better.

How about you, done anything interesting ?

Not much. Just browsing the site . hope your little one gets better soon.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If you search for ukulele chords you'll find sites that show you the chord shapes, and plenty of songs as well.
My Uke came with a book, 2 DVDs, a CD and a CD/DVD rom bonus disc. I've done lesson 1 and 2 of book and associated DVD. I'm looking on www.justinguitar.com as Justin is great and really simplifies things. I often use his vids when learning new stuff as he's got a good way of teaching. I've been perusing the web and have found lots of cool Uke stuff. It's astonishing how much is out there. Hubster has been playing stuff from the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain and really enjoying it.

Having a tea break now. Also, I'm getting a heck of a headache, for some reason so I'm going to dig out some painkillers and stick the kettle back on. Hubster's having a quick snooze so it's all lovely and quiet here. I really ought to tidy the living room but just cannot be faffed to do it.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening all.
I went out on the bike.
It was a nice 14 miles, with one of my new Belles (new to cycling and who did 7 miles with me) who wanted some company.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Looks good that.

It's got a nice set of pegs on it. :smile:
My poor Epiphone Dove is horribly out of tune, really really nasty. The Takemine is OK, I only tuned that the other day. I do tend to play my Strat most of the time and have a new hybrid picking exercise that I supposed to be working on but playing 'titch' is such fun. F is so much saner to play on him too :becool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom