Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Bowl required?
Forced them down no problem.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning all,late on parade due to being lazy..
I just had a funny turn ,went to feed the birds as usual fill feeders oily bread crunb water etc...
so I notice the peanut feeder is empty? So I go into the food storagae dustbin in the shed..grab the bag of peanut and start to fill the feeder....odd ?peanuts wont pour through the hole I put in the bag?
Then it happened...a little mouse ran out of the bag and straight up my arm:eek: im glad no one was filming :blush: i may have shreiked in a lady big spider type meeting:hyper:
:laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

When is the DVD coming out...

i would definitely pay to see that. :thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Some of them are amazing.
I found a nice one made by 'Chord' and it can plug into the amp if required. I got it from Cookes Pianos in Norwich - they sell other instruments too. Reduced by £15 for the January sales, it's a mahogany looking one and sounds great. Just playing about with my instruction book and various 'how to' websites.

stephec

Squire
Some of them are amazing.
I found a nice one made by 'Chord' and it can plug into the amp if required. I got it from Cookes Pianos in Norwich - they sell other instruments too. Reduced by £15 for the January sales, it's a mahogany looking one and sounds great. Just playing about with my instruction book and various 'how to' websites.
If you search for ukulele chords you'll find sites that show you the chord shapes, and plenty of songs as well.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning everyone.
Morning @welsh dragon, @ScotiaLass, @meta lon, @172traindriver, @Bobby Mhor, @Mo1959, @classic33 and anyone else that I've not seen posting today,

Weather is nice here. It's predicted to get up to a whopping 5 degrees, maybe even 6 degrees. We are riding down to the city today, probably the long way, and going to see if we can find a Ukulele in the cash converters and other similar shops. It will be a day-rucksack day I think.
Have you tried Thomann.de Saluki ?

Cheap as chips & maybe postage free (not sure if there's a minimum spend)

SteCenturion

I am your Father
My little girl had ukulele lessons at primary school, the teacher who came in to do the lessons had one that cost £500. :ohmy:
@stephec & @Saluki :hello:

Have you seen those Cigar Box & Oil Can guitars ? The sort usually seen with the likes of Seasick Steve.

Thinking I might try to get one of those when money not so tight & her indoors back is turned.

I have seen & heard them played at Guitar Shows by Chicken Bone & they are proper Bluesy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom