Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Thats not hard :laugh:
Is that what the Dragon normally says to you? :biggrin:

Ern1e

Über Member
Cheers, I will try to remember that, and try it.
Don't really have any calls to the mobile, just the landline and there is a tale to that thanks to the idiots at BT
We don't seem to get them on the land line this may in part be because I signed up to the telephone preference service on that ! but the mobile bl**dy hell it near drive's you insane,the info was passed to me by a "young" chap who I must admit doe's seem to know what he is talking about and has I stated before it worked for me,so if you should try this please let me know.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They were advertising build your own 3D printer the other week. It woukd cost you £900 buying the magazines. You can buy one off amazon for £400.

I know what you mean Mrs D. The first issue is always £1.99 and then they are £6.99 or even more and the small print then says there are 60 or 70 or even more issues. So the cost of the item is several hundred pounds. How many people actually finish the model?

stephec

Squire
@classic33 have you ever had these?

IMAG0217.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Well folks. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your evening.. I have places to be and people to annoy
You can annoy people here you know. No need to go anywhere special to do that.

classic33

Leg End Member

172traindriver

Legendary Member
We don't seem to get them on the land line this may in part be because I signed up to the telephone preference service on that ! but the mobile bl**dy hell it near drive's you insane,the info was passed to me by a "young" chap who I must admit doe's seem to know what he is talking about and has I stated before it worked for me,so if you should try this please let me know.

I've done the TPS business but to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom