Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening all :smile:
I had macaroni cheese for tea and am awaiting some ice cream....I have a poorly throat :sad:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Jolly good. I popped in earlier and couldn't understand what you lot were talking about. Neither did you lot either

What are you moaning about now woman

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I am not sure if this will work on a land line !but it doe's on mobiles so just answer the call and once it is playing just press the number 9 on the key pad and it should stop instantly,and I am told takes that number of it's list.I have done this myself and the calls have gone from at least one a day to about an odd one a week,so please give it a go it worked ok for me.

Cheers, I will try to remember that, and try it.
Don't really have any calls to the mobile, just the landline and there is a tale to that thanks to the idiots at BT

SteCenturion

I am your Father
They were advertising build your own 3D printer the other week. It woukd cost you £900 buying the magazines. You can buy one off amazon for £400.
Ah but, a genuine replica C33 full anatomical skeleton with working hoodie, clipboard & Scythe is derigeur at the moment, every home should have one (or is that C33 should be in a home) ?

Anyway, the 1st issue is only £1.99 (mugs rates) & theres a matching Mutley edition too.

you can subscribe at the page i have set up www.firstissue@mugsratefollowedby95isssues@7.99andafreethirdkneecap/i.fancyanewporsche.con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom