Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
You can supply cloak and scythe to go with the classic model and you do for your other displays
Like Action Classic with no eyes (just sockets) a Scythe, Cloak & Clipboard @BrianEvesham :thumbsup: & when it sells out we will make a killing on the follow up Classic Mutley, we will need a collar & lead & maybe a nice tartan dog jacket for the winter edition :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
Have a read back on the previous page @SteCenturion suggested a weekly magazine with a build your own classic each week :laugh:
Er, who did?
DeAgastoni will be bringing out the series if demand grows.

classic33

Leg End Member
THERE'S CAAAKE!
Deep Chocolate Cake.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening gentlemen. Have you finally finished confusing each other, epecially brian?

Ern1e

Über Member
Just this second had a PPI automated call. Never answer, just let it go to answer machine and delete.
1471 says "we do not have a number" bunch of t*****s :angry:
I am not sure if this will work on a land line !but it doe's on mobiles so just answer the call and once it is playing just press the number 9 on the key pad and it should stop instantly,and I am told takes that number of it's list.I have done this myself and the calls have gone from at least one a day to about an odd one a week,so please give it a go it worked ok for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom