Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Here is an attempt at posting a photo View attachment 77756
Jeez, I thought C33 was a bloke..:whistle:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
This is my little girl at Thomas Land last summer.

As you can see, when i clicked on attach file & opened a file, the only option it gave me for pictures was screenshots, which i took from one of hundreds of images in my Samsung S4.

Couldn't get it to open normal picture library.

2nd Edit.

I also had to go into edit to add the text underneath the image as when i touch the screen at the bottom the whole thing buggered off.

I only post pictures on here when I am on the computer, because thats where my photos are, plus also the phone is ok for post replies and reading messages, but other tasks are a pain.

classic33

Leg End Member

As you can see, when i clicked on attach file & opened a file, the only option it gave me for pictures was screenshots, which i took from one of hundreds of images in my Samsung S4.

2nd Edit.

I also had to go into edit to add the text underneath the image as when i touch the screen at the bottom the whole thing buggered off.
You realise that the WhatsApp app, accesses, copies and sends all your contacts in your contacts list. Its claimed it does the same for all messages as well.

classic33

Leg End Member

2nd Edit.

Gallery open on the handset?

Look at it this way, you posted a
picture!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I only post pictures on here when I am on the computer, because thats where my photos are, plus also the phone is ok for post replies and reading messages, but other tasks are a pain.
Rarely have the time to go on the laptop + it is old & slow.

It's a Compaq Bobby Mhor Mk2 D :whistle: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom