Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:eek: but it frightens me :scratch: & i No Comprende.

When you hit reply, you will type what you want and at the bottom right there are 3 options:
"Post Reply" "Upload a File" and "More Options".

You normally hit "Post Reply" and that appears in the forum doesn't it?

When I post a picture I will hit "Upload a File" which will then go to my hard drive on my computer.
I select the pictures I want and click on them e.g. Tour Series Redditch, first picture Ed Clancy coming through, and Ned Boulting in the other picture.
They will upload and you will have the option of thumbnails or full image. I went full image.
Hit post reply and Bingo you have posted a picture.

Any better?

IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1575.JPG

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Ach that's just poor circulation...

Thats what I said

172traindriver

Legendary Member
A couple of years ago I was working in the local hospital and hadn't been feeling too well for a couple of days (flu-type symptoms) but still went to work - after about an hour I noticed my fingernails had turned blue, luckily I worked with Mrs Fu who is a nurse, she efficiently took my temp and hummed a bit before deciding I might be better off at home in bed. Cue 10 days off work sweating the guts out of a particularly nasty viral infection.

I'm sure you lot have had a lot worse than that, just while we're talking about stuff with a purple tinge...

Price was into Purple wasn't he :laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
When you hit reply, you will type what you want and at the bottom right there are 3 options:
"Post Reply" "Upload a File" and "More Options".

You normally hit "Post Reply" and that appears in the forum doesn't it?

When I post a picture I will hit "Upload a File" which will then go to my hard drive on my computer.
I select the pictures I want and click on them e.g. Tour Series Redditch, first picture Ed Clancy coming through, and Ned Boulting in the other picture.
They will upload and you will have the option of thumbnails or full image. I went full image.
Hit post reply and Bingo you have posted a picture.

Any better?

View attachment 77752 View attachment 77753
That's what I said!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Someone still thinks it due to the cold though!
Cycled to work in a still air temperature of -15(add your own windchill increase) and no circulation problems.

Just problems up top, cycling in extreme temperatures like that :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom