Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
at the same time as being on this page ?

but how do i see both at same time (one would hide the other) ??

Whatsapp not in use. Old expired version + i only ever recieved photos because i am a dumbass.
WhatsApp still sending whilst on the handset.
Regards the gallery. Check to see if its open when you're not on here.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Katie Price or Symbol Price? ;)
You mean the Artist formerly known as mince.jpg

stephec

Squire
N.W Brian.

I live about 6 miles from Stephec & 6 from Bolton, 8 miles from Wigan & 9 from central Salford.

I usually cycle around the Horwich & Rivington area of Bolton & occasionally over to Addlington near Chorley.

Sometimes i ride out through to the Culcheth & surrounding parts of Warrington & Leigh.

I used to go round Culcheth. Through Tyldesley and Leigh, over the eat lancs past Bents. Then left at that mini roundabout that eventually brings you out onto the A57 in Irlam. Along there to Eccles and back through Worsley, used to be about thirty miles all in.

I didn't do Rivington much, but when I did a good way was into Bolton and up Blackburn, then Belmont, Road, left at Abbey Village into Chorley and up Long Lane to Rivington Barn, then back home along the A6.

classic33

Leg End Member
I will try again.
The Lord loves a tryer.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You realise that the WhatsApp app, accesses, copies and sends all your contacts in your contacts list. Its claimed it does the same for all messages as well.

I realised that a while ago.
My cousin who live abroad told me to join so we send free text messages.
I joined and immediately could see anyone else in my phones contacts that was on Whatsapp.
It was deleted immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom