Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Sorry if you have told us before but what area do you ride in?
N.W Brian.

I live about 6 miles from Stephec & 6 from Bolton, 8 miles from Wigan & 9 from central Salford.

I usually cycle around the Horwich & Rivington area of Bolton & occasionally over to Addlington near Chorley.

Sometimes i ride out through to the Culcheth & surrounding parts of Warrington & Leigh.

classic33

Leg End Member
You may well laugh - when my bits start turning purple this'll be the first place I post pictures...

THEN who'll be laughing, eh?!?
You mean like this?
CAM00097.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Narrows the search area down a bit!!!

You going to be skulking behind hedges and in ditches in the summer

Fubar

Guru
Purple can be a very worrying colour, you realise that?

A couple of years ago I was working in the local hospital and hadn't been feeling too well for a couple of days (flu-type symptoms) but still went to work - after about an hour I noticed my fingernails had turned blue, luckily I worked with Mrs Fu who is a nurse, she efficiently took my temp and hummed a bit before deciding I might be better off at home in bed. Cue 10 days off work sweating the guts out of a particularly nasty viral infection.

I'm sure you lot have had a lot worse than that, just while we're talking about stuff with a purple tinge...

classic33

Leg End Member
A couple of years ago I was working in the local hospital and hadn't been feeling too well for a couple of days (flu-type symptoms) but still went to work - after about an hour I noticed my fingernails had turned blue, luckily I worked with Mrs Fu who is a nurse, she efficiently took my temp and hummed a bit before deciding I might be better off at home in bed. Cue 10 days off work sweating the guts out of a particularly nasty viral infection.

I'm sure you lot have had a lot worse than that, just while we're talking about stuff with a purple tinge...
I've gone "Slate Grey"(Humbrol number 78) in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom