Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
It's half an hour to sunset and still 30°C out and in. :sweat: It will be a warm night, methinks. However Sunday in the Victorian Alps should be OK. The last 2 times I went there, the town of Bright, where the Alpine Classic starts and finishes, was 40°C, but this Sunday it should be more like high 20s: much better! Bright, by the way, is in the "valleys", i.e. only at 300m elevation, and so the mountain tops will of course be much cooler than that.

Hope your weekend goes well @victor

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
ManFlu I could cope with. This just wiped me of my feet, I can't remember the last time I had projectile sick xx(
And if I didn't have my head in the dustbin I was sat in the cubicle.
Sorry to much info:eek:

Hope you feel better today Brian, otherwise its
smiley-toilet07.gif
for you all day.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning teadrinkers:hello::thumbsup:! :hugs:Brian and Mikey...hope never dies:highfive:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfjpi9P2Uiw

Bobby Mhor

Guru

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon all.
Having a bit of a day today. I've had a couple of anxiety attacks, first time in an age, so I'm holed up in the spare room with my guitar. I can't say that it's helping much but I feel it's better than hiding under the duvet in bed.
I have a cuppa and am awaiting the homecoming of Hubster. Daren't go for a ride in case I have another anxiety attack while out by myself.

Fubar

Guru
Afternoon all.
Having a bit of a day today. I've had a couple of anxiety attacks, first time in an age, so I'm holed up in the spare room with my guitar. I can't say that it's helping much but I feel it's better than hiding under the duvet in bed.
I have a cuppa and am awaiting the homecoming of Hubster. Daren't go for a ride in case I have another anxiety attack while out by myself.

Well, that doesn't sound so good! At least you have a coping strategy (that doesn't involve alchohol, does it?), probably a good idea on missing the ride. You'll just have to stay on the Tea this afternoon.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Well, that doesn't sound so good! At least you have a coping strategy (that doesn't involve alchohol, does it?), probably a good idea on missing the ride. You'll just have to stay on the Tea this afternoon.
I don't really drink much at all - alcohol wise. I never drink in January anyway. I often don't drink in February either.

I used to get anxiety attacks a lot, especially when my depression was really biting me. This year I'm keeping it all together playing guitar, riding my bike and not working so much by choice. This is my first anxiety attack in months. Really annoying because I can't head them off or even know when they are arriving. I cannot find my perisyzin or whatever it's called but I need new painkillers for the wrist problem so seeing the doc on Friday so I'll get some then. The perisyzin just takes the edge off.
I've stopped feeling bad about not riding as it's raining out there now and it's that miserable thin drizzly kind of rain that seems to find every nook and cranny of your clothing and gets you wetter & colder way faster than proper fat rain.

Happily, this afternoon's work has cancelled on me. It was only a wee Lhasa to groom and I can fit her in when she's feeling better.

I'll make some nice toast in a min, another cup of tea too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom