Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
10 times as bad as child birth, which i am reliable told "Is a Doddle" - :whistle:

by a bloke down the pub ;) :thumbsup:
If you were told down the pub, it must be true.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's half an hour to sunset and still 30°C out and in. :sweat: It will be a warm night, methinks. However Sunday in the Victorian Alps should be OK. The last 2 times I went there, the town of Bright, where the Alpine Classic starts and finishes, was 40°C, but this Sunday it should be more like high 20s: much better! Bright, by the way, is in the "valleys", i.e. only at 300m elevation, and so the mountain tops will of course be much cooler than that.

Fubar

Guru
It's half an hour to sunset and still 30°C out and in. :sweat: It will be a warm night, methinks. However Sunday in the Victorian Alps should be OK. The last 2 times I went there, the town of Bright, where the Alpine Classic starts and finishes, was 40°C, but this Sunday it should be more like high 20s: much better! Bright, by the way, is in the "valleys", i.e. only at 300m elevation, and so the mountain tops will of course be much cooler than that.

I would say I'm jealous but in reality my pasty blue northern european skin would probably melt in that kind of heat.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Good Evening to you @victor :hello:

JEALOUSY is my middle name...

Sunshine, warmth, sportives & the fitness required are eluding me.

Enjoy the Alpine Classic, might google the route later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom