Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Can't do links so have a Google at Wigan man arrested for fornicating with a post box
That's a first class effort. Normally such a pillar of society too. If he'd tried kissing it too he'd still be there, going 'phnnnghhh, awmmm schtuckk' :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I think your doing a grand job Bob. Just think how bad things would be if it wasn't for you and your colleagues
The 'thank yous' outweigh the grumps and after almost 38 years of daily dealings with the public..
You get used to it:laugh:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I struggle for money a bit so only have two storage heaters on to heat the whole house. It's only in the fifties indoors and I find once I sit for a while I get really chilled. Looking forward to my dog walk soon to heat me up. Lol
Are there any grants or schemes available to you Mo ?

While neither poor nor affluent, we managed to get a new combi boiler gratis due to a Government scheme & Euro funding because the little one was only 2 yrs old.

The Gov't have to cut emissions massively by a certain date & get richly rewarded for doing so, there are lots of schemes, some large, some very small but there must be something out there for you.

I reckon an hour of googling per night could bring something positive. :thumbsup:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Are there any grants or schemes available to you Mo ?

While neither poor nor affluent, we managed to get a new combi boiler gratis due to a Government scheme & Euro funding because the little one was only 2 yrs old.

The Gov't have to cut emissions massively by a certain date & get richly rewarded for doing so, there are lots of schemes, some large, some very small but there must be something out there for you.

I reckon an hour of googling per night could bring something positive. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately, I packed in work a couple of years before I could retire on reserved rights at 55 and lost a whopping 38% of my pension so living on a very low income, but as it was my choice to do so, I am not entitled to any help. Suppose I should really look for a part time job but I am becoming so used to all this leisure time it will be hard. I get by most months if I'm careful. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom