Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It's my treat to have one on a roll now and again at a weekend.
Gotta be a Morton's or one of the Coop crispy ones..
we shouldn't talking about rolls at the weekend as you know who will appear...:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
What's that smell? Has someone stepped in something on they're way here ? Ah yes. @stephec yet again. I might have known it would be you, dragging that god awful smell along behind you. We're going to start calling you pinnochio from now on.
Wow....:ohmy:
and a :hello:

stephec

Squire
What's that smell? Has someone stepped in something on they're way here ? Ah yes. @stephec yet again. I might have known it would be you, dragging that god awful smell along behind you. We're going to start calling you pinnochio from now on.

Talking about smells considering where you live? :biggrin:

Actually I did see a film about Pinocchio once where all the girls were very keen for him to tell them some lies, but being a gentleman I'll leave it at that. :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Back from work. Actually rather lovely customer today so I wasn't dreading it that much. It's one that I don't stammer with so look less of a tit when grooming. She's ordered a nappy cake for her friend too. Result.

Have been to argos (what a maul that was) to get a couple of moon style camping chairs, to Go outdoors for a new teapot for the caravan and for the caravan towing mirrors too as ours are in a right state. The stretchy elastic rubbery holdy onny bits have perished and its more to replace the holdy onny bits than to buy new mirrors.

Dog walking then finally another cup of tea.

stephec

Squire
Back from work. Actually rather lovely customer today so I wasn't dreading it that much. It's one that I don't stammer with so look less of a tit when grooming. She's ordered a nappy cake for her friend too. Result.

Have been to argos (what a maul that was) to get a couple of moon style camping chairs, to Go outdoors for a new teapot for the caravan and for the caravan towing mirrors too as ours are in a right state. The stretchy elastic rubbery holdy onny bits have perished and its more to replace the holdy onny bits than to buy new mirrors.

Dog walking then finally another cup of tea.

Could you not use such technical terms, and speak in plain English so we can all understand you please Saluki? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom