Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No whisky but everything else...check!
No checks, cash only!

classic33

Leg End Member
Long Weekend Ahead.jpg

Might work this time!!
Sleep Chant.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning tea landers. I am awake and up.......just. it is dismal again. It rained most of the night. Still, its good for the garden.:blink: hope everyone is well, and i hope you all have a great long weekend. Have fun, drink lots of tea :cuppa: and enjoy.:hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning people of the tea!
Just getting up, have yet to look out the window...I shall report back!
Its grey but looks okay out there:bicycle:and :hello:
Good morning tea landers. I am awake and up.......just. it is dismal again. It rained most of the night. Still, its good for the garden.:blink: hope everyone is well, and i hope you all have a great long weekend. Have fun, drink lots of tea :cuppa: and enjoy.:hello:
Smile and have a :cuppa: and of course, :hello:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:hello: Morning all. :rain:here too.

I'm a happy bunny this morning. Passed the Cytech 2 course so I can now wield a spanner to a professional standard:wahhey: and showed a particular aptitude in the wheel building section of the course. I'd replaced spokes but had never completely built a wheel before this week - the instructor reckons I should continue with this and turn pro.^_^

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
:hello: Morning all. :rain:here too.

I'm a happy bunny this morning. Passed the Cytec 2 course so I can now wield a spanner to a professional standard:wahhey: and showed a particular aptitude in the wheel building section of the course. I'd replaced spokes but had never completely built a wheel before this week - the instructor reckons I should continue with this and turn pro.^_^

Well done Phil, I've fancied doing that myself but have never had the necessary £'s for a course... I'll have to stick to unqualified poking and head scratching with immense misplaced pride when it goes well!! :thumbsup::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom