Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
24 hour Tesco in Evesham?
Unfortuanatly I work in Bidford on avon!
I will take my own stock tonight

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have gained some serious brownie points from Mr WD. I have phoned the state pension office and apart from Mr WD having to answer 2 security questions IE what's your full name and date of birth:eek: wow very serious and deep security questions Indeed, i was able to deal with them and i have got his pension all sorted. Ta daaaaa.

To be honest, the whole thing took 10 minutes most of which was spent waiting in a que... anyhow now sitting here with a cup of coffee. Cheers.:cuppa:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Morning everyone. :hello: well @stephec is certainly full of something although i wouldn't have said its good ideas. Celery is bloody awful stuff xx(.

Anyhow, it's hissing down here and has been all night with very high winds View attachment 76320 View attachment 76321 and no comments from the back either. Turbo trainer today i think. Have a great day everyone. Stay safe and don't w**k too hard.

Bora da.....

Good afternoon WD :becool:

stephec

Squire
I have gained some serious brownie points from Mr WD. I have phoned the state pension office and apart from Mr WD having to answer 2 security questions IE what's your full name and date of birth:eek: wow very serious and deep security questions Indeed, i was able to deal with them and i have got his pension all sorted. Ta daaaaa.

To be honest, the whole thing took 10 minutes most of which was spent waiting in a que... anyhow now sitting here with a cup of coffee. Cheers.:cuppa:
A woman's work is never done. :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Unfortuanatly I work in Bidford on avon!
I will take my own stock tonight

Got you, often cross the bridge to the cross roads. Right through the Lenches to Badsey etc. Left to Milcote and the railway carriage.
Don't like straight on towards Honeybourne the road becomes a bit of a race track.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

So he will repay your good deed in bed tonight!!

Got you, often cross the bridge to the cross roads. Right through the Lenches to Badsey etc. Left to Milcote and the railway carriage.
Don't like straight on towards Honeybourne the road becomes a bit of a race track.
That road from Bidford to honeybourne is being resurfaced atm and is closed by the bridge which makes my commute a pain.
Should be able to get better Strava times when they finish it though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom