Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all,
horrendous weather all night lashing wind & rain and looks like it could continue for quite some time :sad:
Never mind look on the bright side :smile:................................Errrr! when I think of one I'll post it.
Dog day today so quick :cuppa: then better get going.

Morning @solitaire

solitaire

Über Member
Gotta go folks, enjoy your day whatever you choose to do,
even if you got no choice in what you do, try and enjoy it :smile:
See you all this evening :hello:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone. :hello: well @stephec is certainly full of something although i wouldn't have said its good ideas. Celery is bloody awful stuff xx(.

Anyhow, it's hissing down here and has been all night with very high winds
hurricane.gif
rainy-smiley-emoticon.gif
and no comments from the back either. Turbo trainer today i think. Have a great day everyone. Stay safe and don't w**k too hard.

Bora da.....

stephec

Squire
Morning everyone. :hello: well @stephec is certainly full of something although i wouldn't have said its good ideas. Celery is bloody awful stuff xx(.

Anyhow, it's hissing down here and has been all night with very high winds View attachment 76320 View attachment 76321 and no comments from the back either. Turbo trainer today i think. Have a great day everyone. Stay safe and don't w**k too hard.

Bora da.....
Celery is horrible, unless you use it like Vicki Michelle in Allo Allo. :biggrin:
I was clever though, and assessed Saluki's situation before offering excellent advice. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom