Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
So, @stephec can add stalker to his many accomplishments...a celery stalk-er! :smile:
Morning all, don't know what happened to the sunny but breezy day that was promised by the Met forecast...
very wet and yucky out there so I'll wait for the good stuff.:cuppa:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning everyone. :hello: well @stephec is certainly full of something although i wouldn't have said its good ideas. Celery is bloody awful stuff xx(.

Anyhow, it's hissing down here and has been all night with very high winds View attachment 76320 View attachment 76321 and no comments from the back either. Turbo trainer today i think. Have a great day everyone. Stay safe and don't w**k too hard.

Bora da.....

Enjoy the turbo Mrs D try to stay seated, don't let the wind lift you off the seat

classic33

Leg End Member
Telepathic Posting.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all.
A bit annoyed to find that my interview for our local paper re cycling added in something I never said!
Get it corrected! If they're saying/implying you said something you didn't. It could get messy for them.

ScotiaLass

Guru
She asked me if the Commonwealth Games had inspired me to cycle....I said, and I quote,
"Not really. I watched some of the ladies cycling races". She then asked if there was anyone in particular that had inspired me re cycling and I said, and I quote "Yes, Hannah Barnes who is a mountain bike rider, based in Scotland".

What was printed " Laura said, Lots of cyclists I speak to were inspired by the likes of Sir Chris Hoy..."
WTF!!!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
She asked me if the Commonwealth Games had inspired me to cycle....I said, and I quote,
"Not really. I watched some of the ladies cycling races". She then asked if there was anyone in particular that had inspired me re cycling and I said, and I quote "Yes, Hannah Barnes who is a mountain bike rider, based in Scotland".

What was printed " Laura said, Lots of cyclists I speak to were inspired by the likes of Sir Chris Hoy..."
WTF!!!!!
Ring them and tell them you've been misquoted and you'd appreciate it being corrected.
Legal requirement that they have to follow.
Ask to speak to the person named as being responsible for the piece, if the editor isn't willing to speak to you.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
So, @stephec can add stalker to his many accomplishments...a celery stalk-er! :smile:
Morning all, don't know what happened to the sunny but breezy day that was promised by the Met forecast...
very wet and yucky out there so I'll wait for the good stuff.:cuppa:
Morning all:hello::thumbsup:..it is out there but obvs hasn't made its way further west yet-must've stopped for a quick cuppa:cuppa:, or maybe to munch some celery [must add some of that to my kale smoothie:hungry:].

ScotiaLass

Guru
Ring them and tell them you've been misquoted and you'd appreciate it being corrected.
Legal requirement that they have to follow.
Ask to speak to the person named as being responsible for the piece, if the editor isn't willing to speak to you.
Sir Chris Hoy (who I have nothing against) is not remotely like Hannah Barnes!!
A) they are different sexes and B) they ride totally differently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom