Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Not that I have actually decided to put it into the ragu anyway....:whistle:
I saw a card the other day which said ''I like cooking with alchohol-sometimes I even put it in my food''!:cheers:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I think it was watching the Giro earlier that put the idea in my head... Tour of Norway is not having a similar effect so far but I am starting to fancy causing a fuss with a big hammer.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Your all a bunch of alcoholics. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves :laugh:
Ah, but we don't lay waste to whole towns just because we can't find one little cup!:ninja::boxing:

stephec

Squire
Hello. I have beer. One fell out the fridge when I was cooking and I couldn't get it back in....:whistle:
What a siren you are, luring men to their doom. :smile:

That's usually my excuse when we've been shopping. Remove beer that's already cold from the fridge then replace with newly purchased food.
Amazingly there's never any space for the beer to go back in to, so what do you do?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
homer-asleep.gif

I must stop drinking

ScotiaLass

Guru
What a siren you are, luring men to their doom. :smile:

That's usually my excuse when we've been shopping. Remove beer that's already cold from the fridge then replace with newly purchased food.
Amazingly there's never any space for the beer to go back in to, so what do you do?
Same in my house!
I am nicely chilling...

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Just throw a jar of that Ragu mix in and she won't know..just say you followed some Italian recipe in celebration of the Giro...

A jar..A JAR of mix... what is he saying? I suppose you'll be telling me that you can get easy and convenient cook in sauces next, sugar salt and preservatives added along with colouring to replace the taste and colour that comes out when it's blended for maximum profit processed...:eek:
Right just for that the winner at the Giro was ----------------------- :secret:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom