Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hello, good morning and welcome all! In recovery from a tough ride yesterday, well for me anyway. Luckily (!) it's due to be heavy showers today, all the excuse I need to get on with the home duties not done this week so far because I was fettling/riding... Coffee first though..while the washing machine is getting on with my cycling clothes for tomorrows episode! :cuppa::thumbsup:
I have laundry to do today too...thanks for the reminder :laugh:

0lonerider

Veteran
morning sl, iv a feeling am going to get mankie black n covered in mud today lol,iv got to take a mtn bike offroad to get some brakes fitted!shudbe fun!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Mud? That's that dirty looking stuff at the side of the proper road isn't it? ;) Actually around here it can be the stuff that the grass is growing out of in the middle of the road that you have to cycle on to avoid the whipping from the overgrown hedgerows...
Actually I used to enjoy my MTB rides over Dartmoor and Exmoor, don't do it now.

Right, ride report here done, next to blog a fuller piece..see you later... :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
haha! im hoping the tracks not been washed away over nite lol,guess its a hosedown then the washer for me later lol,
Can't you just use the shower like anyone else would.
Somehow I don't think going for a spin in the washer will do the washer any good!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Bit more blog wordage done, more pics uploaded, waiting for this latest shower to go by before the dog gets his turn around the block. New shorter stem arrived so I've been out and fitted that, testing the position can wait till tomorrow when I'm due to 'go out somewhere on the bike' with my brother. :smile: One more coffee I think...:cuppa:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Image from yesterday, found it makes a great wallpaper :smile:

IMG_2880sat.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I've just ordered a new Suntour crankset off someone on Ebay...will slightly lower the gearing on my pottering bike to keep me nice and slow...£3.99 P&P. 70p less for a T-shirt does seem a bit excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom