Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Glad to see the back of this one :wahhey:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bored now. Hubster was dialysing this morning and is now abed again, been there since noon. I shan't see him until morning as he will stay put now.. Dogs walked twice now.I might take them out again. Bored bored bored bored. Roads have been really icy all day so I've not been out, bored bored. Taping some film for hubster, should he ever get out of his pit again. I've had an hour's guitar practice but wrist is letting me know that I've been doing stuff.

Another dog walk then as my book, that I am half way through, is in the bedroom. I have been off wwww for a week now and have another 11 days to go and don't know what to do with myself at the moment. It it too late to put up some shelves. I know, I'll catalogue all my DVDs.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Back from dog walk. Didn't take the pup as he refused to have his coat or his lead on, so he got left behind.
Just around the corner is a kid, lying in the road being attended by paramedics. It's mother is yelling at the police "but it's her christmas bike, it's christmas". Police said something about the fact she should have bought some christmas lights to go on the bike too. Mother and kid, all dressed in black cycling on an unlit road. Kid was well ahead, going by what I could hear, and got hit by an oncoming car. Car driver in bits and I feel really really sorry for her. We get a lot of bikes around here, ridden by kids, no lights fitted. It was only a matter of time. Mother doing her nut at the police but ignoring her child on the floor. Seems a bit of a charmer.

I have a cup of tea now.

classic33

Leg End Member
Back from dog walk. Didn't take the pup as he refused to have his coat or his lead on, so he got left behind.
Just around the corner is a kid, lying in the road being attended by paramedics. It's mother is yelling at the police "but it's her christmas bike, it's christmas". Police said something about the fact she should have bought some christmas lights to go on the bike too. Mother and kid, all dressed in black cycling on an unlit road. Kid was well ahead, going by what I could hear, and got hit by an oncoming car. Car driver in bits and I feel really really sorry for her. We get a lot of bikes around here, ridden by kids, no lights fitted. It was only a matter of time. Mother doing her nut at the police but ignoring her child on the floor. Seems a bit of a charmer.

I have a cup of tea now.

Too many buy just the bike, forgetting that lights would also be helpful at this time of year.
There's at least half a dozen just like that(no lights) near me.

classic33

Leg End Member
Errrrm ahhhhhhhh. NO
That's TWO things I managed to get you to agree on at least!

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh @welsh dragon!!
Your Hit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom