Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I take it the kid is as well as can be expected.

Saw the aftermath of one such incident years ago. Bunch of kids whose aim was the the other side of the road. Two didn't make it. One flew over the car that hit them and landed in front of the bus(double decker) following the car, ending up under it.
Blind junction onto the main road.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I take it the kid is as well as can be expected.

Saw the aftermath of one such incident years ago. Bunch of kids whose aim was the the other side of the road. Two didn't make it. One flew over the car that hit them and landed in front of the bus(double decker) following the car, ending up under it.
Blind junction onto the main road.
Looked like a broken leg and arm to me. The leg was at a funny angle, as was the kid's wrist. The paramedics were putting those red puffy splits around the poor kid's limbs. I just couldn't get over the mother person. She was so antagonistic to the police. She was right up in his face, effing and jeffing at him about the fact that it's christmas. I suspect that she may not have been entirely sober. I'd have been past quicker but my old terrier decided that that was the moment to stop for a toilet break.

classic33

Leg End Member
Looked like a broken leg and arm to me. The leg was at a funny angle, as was the kid's wrist. The paramedics were putting those red puffy splits around the poor kid's limbs. I just couldn't get over the mother person. She was so antagonistic to the police. She was right up in his face, effing and jeffing at him about the fact that it's christmas. I suspect that she may not have been entirely sober. I'd have been past quicker but my old terrier decided that that was the moment to stop for a toilet break.
Well here's hoping the young un isn't to badly hurt.
Could easily have been both of them.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yeah, you never know when you may need them next.
Gawd I'm bored!!
Finished the lego shoot em up?

classic33

Leg End Member
You feeling lucky?
Teapot Shot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom