Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Morning everyone, hope your all well today and not suffering too much from over indulgence xx(
8:30 - 12:30 at the dogs home today, then back in time for the West Ham v Chelsea game :thumbsup:
then hopefully a couple of hours riding....bliss :smile:

Morning @solitaire :hello:
Weather a bit milder down in the south west?
White over with frost here

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning fellow tealandians. We have a yellow warning for today. We may have SNOW. Maybe as much as a whole inch.:ohmy:. The world is doomed i tell you, doomed. :laugh: never mind, its nothing a cup of coffee won't cure :cuppa: and perhaps a slice of cake. Hope you have all recovered from yesterdays festivities if you overindulged. Have a great day folks :hello:. Bora da

Hello Mrs D :hello:
Thats a surprise, you having snow forecast as you live virtually on the coast. It is very frosty here and the forecast seems to be saying there may be some snow. They don't seem too sure as to if if will stay as rain or turn to sleet and possibly snow. The rain is the best option of all the evils, and it also sounds like we are in for a few cold days.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello Mrs D :hello:
Thats a surprise, you having snow forecast as you live virtually on the coast. It is very frosty here and the forecast seems to be saying there may be some snow. They don't seem too sure as to if if will stay as rain or turn to sleet and possibly snow. The rain is the best option of all the evils, and it also sounds like we are in for a few cold days.

Im about 20 miles give or take from Aberystwyth. No frost here, but it is cold and the sky looks decidedly like there is snow up there. In 2010, we couldn't get out for 3 weeks because of the snow. Lets hope that as I live in the foothills of the cambrian mountains, we will be shielded a bit, or not.:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good News.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom