Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
White frost down here in evesham this morning with snow forecast from 11am. Enjoying the first tea of day.

Did we have burglars last night? Place looks a tip and MIL is on her way.....eeeek.

stephec

Squire
Morning fellow tealandians. We have a yellow warning for today. We may have SNOW. Maybe as much as a whole inch.:ohmy:. The world is doomed i tell you, doomed. :laugh: never mind, its nothing a cup of coffee won't cure :cuppa: and perhaps a slice of cake. Hope you have all recovered from yesterdays festivities if you overindulged. Have a great day folks :hello:. Bora da
As long as you don't have yellow snow that's ok. :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I love mine, to bits. Those fatter tyres are brilliant. I sold my old roadie and my old MTB to fund the new one.
I bought a decent mtb a bit on impulse and only used it 3 times. I've decided technical stuff isn't my thing so it is wasted. One of my neighbours may be interested in it so who knows, it might yet be a deposit towards a cx :rolleyes: If these severe frosts up here continue, the roads are going to be ever more pot holed and rough soon and the extra width tyres would be a boon and I could still do light trails.

ScotiaLass

Guru
OMG............seriously baltic this morning. Looks like at least minus 4 on my outside thermometer and everywhere is white with frost. Forecast to be like this for the next four or five days so afraid the bike will be staying tucked up. Only dog walking when it's like this.
When I was out on the bike yesterday there were a couple of shady areas and I slowed up - just as well as both times I hit black ice and could feel the back end wobble. I stayed on but my cycling buddy came off once!
It's very heavy mist here and feels like it's freezing out there. Even the dog didn't want to stay out :laugh:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Just about to head out with mine. She won't mind the weather but I will have to be careful as the frost isn't lifting.
Oh yes, do take care!
My doggie doesn't get walked due to his hips/elbows and the Wobblers syndrome, but he loves to play in the garden and usually tries to avoid coming in straight away - not this morning :laugh:
He is now laying in front of the fire snoring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom