Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What about one of those for either hand. Where the can is pierced from the side and opened that way?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What about one of those for either hand. Where the can is pierced from the side and opened that way?
I can't twizzle the go-roundy knob thing very well with either hand. Too many stupid breaks to my stupid wrists. The ring pull ones are much easier. Sadly, the can that I got from Sainsburys, the other day, had no ring pull. I normally check so I must have been in a hurry that day.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't twizzle the go-roundy knob thing very well with either hand. Too many stupid breaks to my stupid wrists. The ring pull ones are much easier. Sadly, the can that I got from Sainsburys, the other day, had no ring pull. I normally check so I must have been in a hurry that day.
I meant one of these sort
These.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Electric can opener?
To stubborn to admit defeat. No, I'll have to stay married. The ring pull cans are great ^_^ I buy those as much as I can. My Dad had an electric can opener when he could no longer cope. I am nowhere near as bad as he was. I know one would make a lot of sense but the ring pull cans are fine and you see them more and more now. The cans that need a can opener, are quite a rarity in our home.

classic33

Leg End Member
To stubborn to admit defeat. No, I'll have to stay married. The ring pull cans are great ^_^ I buy those as much as I can. My Dad had an electric can opener when he could no longer cope. I am nowhere near as bad as he was. I know one would make a lot of sense but the ring pull cans are fine and you see them more and more now. The cans that need a can opener, are quite a rarity in our home.
Don't like them because I cut my hands on them! Usually at the start, as it refuses to part company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom