Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Gooood Mooornnnniiinnnngggg Tealandia.

Morning @classic33, @the_mikey & @172traindriver who has gone to work but good morning anyway.

Rotten night and I saw pretty much every hour but was determined to try to sleep and then gave up about 20 minutes ago and put the kettle on. Busy day today, one way and another so I'll come and play on the interweb for an hour before I walk the dogs.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member

the_mikey

Legendary Member

Morning @classic33, @the_mikey & @172traindriver who has gone to work but good morning anyway.

Rotten night and I saw pretty much every hour but was determined to try to sleep and then gave up about 20 minutes ago and put the kettle on. Busy day today, one way and another so I'll come and play on the interweb for an hour before I walk the dogs.

Morning Saluki :hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning @solitaire. How was your day at the dog's home?
I used to help at a couple of dog's homes in N. Staffordshire, in my capacity of dog groomer. I would go in, once a month, and sort out the matted dogs. Neat and tidy dogs, looking clean and cute, get homes faster. I would randomly pop by throughout the month for nail clipping and a cuppa. I've contacted a couple of homes here, in Norfolk about freebie grooms, but they don't seem interested.

solitaire

Über Member
Morning @solitaire. How was your day at the dog's home?
I used to help at a couple of dog's homes in N. Staffordshire, in my capacity of dog groomer. I would go in, once a month, and sort out the matted dogs. Neat and tidy dogs, looking clean and cute, get homes faster. I would randomly pop by throughout the month for nail clipping and a cuppa. I've contacted a couple of homes here, in Norfolk about freebie grooms, but they don't seem interested.
Hiya Saluki, had a good, fun day yesterday, back in today.
It's just nice seeing the excitement in the dogs when you take them out, after all it's usually the case that their not there because of anything they've done,
IT'S PEOPLE :cursing:

the_mikey

Legendary Member

Cultural differences I guess, people who like a party don't generally understand how upsetting their noise can be. The local rugby club hosted a party and it was heard all around the area, unfortunately some of the chants coming from the party were far from family friendly, not great in the summer when people have their windows open, and doesn't do the rugby club any favours either.

solitaire

Über Member
OK gotta getta going folks.
Hope you all have a fab day whatever yoom up to and may the sun shine on you all :sun:

I'm off too see the mutts homer.jpg
See you this evening :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Enjoy the Santa suit!

I may have to wear one especially for you.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Good Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom