Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Good Night MG :hello:
:highfive:Goodnight to you and all teaites:cuppa:!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening all.
Back from quick ride after fettling Eric, the new bike. I have a mug of chicken noodle soup to finish off before bed.
My Giant is sold now and we'll deliver him to our Mark tomorrow morning, once we've dug out his spare wheels, spare cassette, old bike computer, saddle bag, p-repair kit & other bits and bobs. It's nice that he's going to a friend, which is why we are sorting out the extra bits and bobs for him.

All awake and buzzy now. Maybe not going to bed just yet.:hyper:

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening all.
Back from quick ride after fettling Eric, the new bike. I have a mug of chicken noodle soup to finish off before bed.
My Giant is sold now and we'll deliver him to our Mark tomorrow morning, once we've dug out his spare wheels, spare cassette, old bike computer, saddle bag, p-repair kit & other bits and bobs. It's nice that he's going to a friend, which is why we are sorting out the extra bits and bobs for him.

All awake and buzzy now. Maybe not going to bed just yet.:hyper:
Short bike ride!
You've been gone a few hours.

Saluki

Short bike ride!
You've been gone a few hours.
I drank 2 huge mugs of tea at our Mark's house. Fussed his dogs, looked at his potential new flooring but wondered how practical it would be with 2 huskies in the house. Took pics of bike, fettled it - which took an hour, and walked the dogs. All after posting that I was off for a ride. Then I really really needed something to eat so did battle with a can and a can opener. It's been a busy evening.

classic33

Leg End Member
I drank 2 huge mugs of tea at our Mark's house. Fussed his dogs, looked at his potential new flooring but wondered how practical it would be with 2 huskies in the house. Took pics of bike, fettled it - which took an hour, and walked the dogs. All after posting that I was off for a ride. Then I really really needed something to eat so did battle with a can and a can opener. It's been a busy evening.
Who won in the war of the cans?

Saluki

Who won in the war of the cans?
Hubster. He came along and rescued me. Stupid bloody right handed can opener - not that I can use a left handed one any better due to the nerve damage that I deal with. I need one of those automatic ones but just don't want to admit defeat. Easier to get the ring pull cans of soup/beans/sauce and use the end of a spoon to lever them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom