Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Giving back is one thing, but all to often people tend to take the Michael and poo on you from a very great height.
That can happen but I limit myself, as I know how much I can do:
I co-run an 'All Ability' walk (currently one on a weekday but we're just starting back up in March after the winter and may add an evening walk in the summer).
I'm undertaking guided cycle rides once I've done my Cycle Leaders Course (1-2 a week, as there are about 6 of us it shouldn't get too busy).
I have just volunteered to photograph some fun runs and events - I can do as much or as little as I want, but it will probably work out at 1 event per fortnight.
It keeps me busy :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That can happen but I limit myself, as I know how much I can do:
I co-run an 'All Ability' walk (currently one on a weekday but we're just starting back up in March after the winter and may add an evening walk in the summer).
I'm undertaking guided cycle rides once I've done my Cycle Leaders Course (1-2 a week, as there are about 6 of us it shouldn't get too busy).
I have just volunteered to photograph some fun runs and events - I can do as much or as little as I want, but it will probably work out at 1 event per fortnight.
It keeps me busy :smile:

My experience of volunteering has always got me Into trouble in the past, so now I don't. Maybe it's just me who's unlucky.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
A golf sized head umbrella for me, it is now glorious sunshine ( I wrote this earlier but some Android glitch keeps moving what I'm typing).
It was glorious until I headed back home, I even thought of taking Polly out for a jaunt as the local track looked excellent but I got home and yes, you guessed it, a hooley and wet again:angry:
Been drinking real ground coffee today at work:cuppa:
Good afternoon all CC'ers:thumbsup:

Last edited:

welsh dragon

A golf sized one for me, it is now glorious sunshine ( I wrote this earlier but some Android glitch keeps moving what I'm typing).
It was glorious until I headed back home, I even thought of taking Polly out for a jaunt as the local track looked excellent but I got home and yes, you guessed it, a hooley and wet again:angry:
Been drinking real ground coffee today at work:cuppa:
Good afternoon all CC'ers:thumbsup:

:cuppa: afternoon Bob

172traindriver

Legendary Member
"Coffee has been a medical whipping boy for so long that it may come as a surprise that recent research suggests that drinking moderate amounts of coffee (two to four cups per day) provides a wide range of health benefits. Most of these benefits have been identified through statistical studies that track a large group of subjects over the course of years and match incidence of various diseases with individual habits, like drinking coffee, meanwhile controlling for other variables that may influence that relationship. According to a spate of such recent studies moderate coffee drinking may lower the risk of colon cancer by about 25%, gallstones by 45%, cirrhosis of the liver by 80%, and Parkinson's disease by 50% to as much as 80%. Other benefits include 25% reduction in onset of attacks among asthma sufferers and, at least among a large group of female nurses tracked over many years, fewer suicides.
In addition, some studies have indicated that coffee contains four times the amount of cancer-fighting anti-oxidants as green tea."
So drink up and enjoy!!!

Side Effects, see http://avogadro.chem.iastate.edu/MSDS/caffeine.htm & http://pharmacycode.com/msds/Caffeine,_Anhydrous
Toxicology
Harmful if swallowed. Experimental teratogen. Irritant in humans. May affect CNS.

Sounds like I am on the right amount :dance:

welsh dragon

Good Afternoon to you all :hello:

:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom